cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Contributor's Badge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have crossed the ponits range for in SDN as active contributor, but still I am not being displayed as active contributor with the desired badge as per my contribution

Could you please resolve the above point.

Thanks in advance!!

Best Regards

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check this [Blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/22239] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; from Laure ?

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

If you believe you have passed a point for a badge, or to have a new badge assigned, and it has been more than 2 days since you achieved the new point level, please write to sdn@sap.com. We are tracking these problems at that address.

Thanks,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Thanks a Lot!!

Br,

Tushar

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tushar,

This question has been asked numerous times in the recent past - I myself have asked this - I think searching the forum is a good option to get an answer to this question. Although I know the answer I will carefully refrain from saying it here, and request you to search first.

Thanks and Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. I agree with you, but still I was unable to get the appropriate answer when I searched the related threads.

As per active contributors related FAQ'S , the average TAT for badge reflection is aroun 2-3 days. In my case it is almost, 14 days now.

So I just manage to do this and is waiting for appropriate reply.

Br,

Tushar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have patience and wait for few more days )

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi