cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

qRFCs stuck up and not being processed in SMQ2 in XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am having trouble in my XI system. when i checked txcode SMQ2, i noticed that my inbound qRFCs are stuck up and bot being processed. there are about 192,000+ messages there not being processed, and the consequence is the new incoming messages are not being processed as well. how can i reslve this issue?

here are the details of my system:

system: XI1 Release 640

Database: ORACLE 10.2.0.2.0

Unicode

please advise. your inputs will be highly appreciated.

thanks.

regards,

cha cha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For quick fix, java restart could be the solution.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've already restarted my system, and even the server but the messages are still there.

any idea how to resollve this?

thanks!

regards,

cha cha

abhay_rajhans2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cha cha,

You can manually release the queue. But this will result into processing of 192000 messages.

For releasing got SMQ2> Execute-> Select queue>double click on the message> delete first message--> unlock queue. Other messages will get processed.

But before doing this try to check if you can cancel all messages using some JOB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u r not register the QRfc queues,first u have register the queues.Please follow below path.

SXMB_ADM->Manage Queues->Register queues->Activate Queues.

After doing this steps,then goto SMQ2->Select all the queues actiavte and unlock it.

Once u done all these steps,queues automatically will go.

Thanks

Ravi

Edited by: ravi aalla on Jan 14, 2011 9:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I will try to do as you suggested. Will let you know the outcome once done.

By the way, i've read somewhere about the this:

To reprocess the stuck messages from queues, you have to maintain the following parameter in sxmb_adm.

SXMB_ADM----Integration Engine Configuration -

specific configuration

category : Monitor

Parameter : QRFC_RESTART_ALLOWED

current value: 1

After maintianing the above parameter, you can reprocess the messages stuck in Queues

I've checked this in my system, and this was not set. is this the way to automatically have my messages processed?

Regards,

Cha cha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mentioned parameter is for restarting XI message from SXMB_MONI and not for SMQ2...

check the failure reason or error message why the queues are held up...

Also if you are doing manually then check the queue and use unlock icon for reprocessing the messages of queue..

HTH

Rajesh