cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM and GRC integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are planning to integrate SUN IDM with GRC AC 5.3.

From config guide I understood we can make use of Web services which were avilable in GRC for request flow from IDM to GRC and GRC to IDM.

My concersn were:

1. Do we need to publish these web services specifically or are they ready to use?

2. How to make use of these web services from IDM, I mean to ask as what details we need to provide about these web services in IDM so that the IDM can pick exact web service for specific task.

3. We ahve installed the GRC AC5.3, are there any configuration steps involved to make use of these web services in GRC. This was to send Audit trial report from GRC to IDM and also the request status from GRC to IDM. (In our scenario Request will be submitted from IDM and get processed and provisioned in GRC).

I already had the some standard doc from SDN but I am looking for specific doc/info on SUN IDM-GRC configuration doc.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

info attained and thread closed

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The web services are there and ready to use. Open up Netweaver Web Services Navigator to see them, click on "Test" and feel free to try them with some sample data.

There is an integration document for Netweaver Identity Management, that should give you some information. Also the GRC 5.3 Configuration Guide has a detailed chapter on IdM integration.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for not reverting back quickly.

Before closing thread I wanted to ask, what kind of configuration need to be doen in SUN IDM for accessing these webservices. As a SAP GRC/BASIS person how much of my involvement will be there.

Please provide any link on the "integration document for Netweaver Identity Management".

Thanks.

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry, I have no documentation regarding Sun IdM.

On Service Marketplace the GRC AC 5.3 configuration guide has a detailed description of the flows and web services.

Frank.