cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete Service Desk Messages from list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to delete all messages (for example with confirmed status) from the service desk list.

As I know the messages are completly deleted from the database by doing archiving. But I want to delete it from the transaction monitor list!

Is there a job or something else?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jorge

If the standard process does not work for you, you may have the same issue which we have just resolved.

The tickets are cleared from CRM_DNO_MONITOR after they have been deleted by setting the mark for deletion flag in DNOTIFWL and then running program Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS as described in Paul's previous note.

The tickets are not removed from CRM_DNO_MONITOR until archiving is run.

Your problem may be similar to ours. The process did not work for us initially

This was because confirming the tickets had only set the confirmed status at header level, not item level.

SAP told us that this was because transaction category BUS2000116 was assigned to our transaction type and not BUS2000115 although we were running with the standard config supplied by SAP.

Rather than change the standard setting, we created an entry in table CRMC_EVENT_CUST for BUS2000116. This allowed tickets created after this change to be confirmed at both header and item level and then the two step deletion and archive process described in Paul's reply worked for us.

To correct this for old tickets we had to write a program to set I0005 status at item level. We could the carry out the delete and archive process.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ashley

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Jorge,

Please refer to SAP Note 1329247 - Archiving Solution Manager Service Desk Messages.

It describes the proper way to delete service desk messages from Solution Manager

i.e.

1. In Solution Manager

Deletion of the message in Solution Manager involves two parts:

a) Call transaction DNOTIFWL and set the deletion flag for the

Service Desk message. The deletion flag corresponds to the system

status I1076 (deletion flag).

b) Execute the report Z_DELETE_BASIC_NOTIFICATIONS.

If you execute the report in production mode, all messages with

the status I0076 are deleted from the database. You can also

execute the report in test mode. In this case, the system

displays a list of messages that can be deleted.

However they cannot be deleted from the CRM system, they would have to be archived, and the same note describes this process. too.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

you can change the displayed list in CRM_DNO_MONITOR using BADI CRM_DNO_MONITOR, method UPDATE_LIST.

In parameter "ct_report_list" are all tickets which will be displayed in the monitor with the current selection. If you delete a message from this table, it will not be displayed.

Regards,

Christoph