cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you anybody gives some links to Runtime SSO creation?.

Kind Regards,

S.Saravavan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why and where do you need to create a ticket?

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Through Dynpro i have to known current user and password. Already i enebled SSO in server. So i want to get username name and password, based on that i have to create RunTime Jco. Accroding to my knowledge after logon user then SSO store information regarding user into Cookie.

Kind Regards,

S.Saravanan.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, in case your application is running under SAP J2EE WAS you can access SSO ticket using following code:

IUser user = WDClientUser.getCurrentUser().getSAPUser();
String sso = (String)user.getTransientAttribute(IPrincipal.DEFAULT_NAMESPACE, "MYSAPSSO2_STRING");

By default SSO is created by user login.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got all information except user password from IUser. How can i get user Password from SSO?.

Kind Regards,

S.Saravanan.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By SSO creation password is not used, so you cannot extract password from SSO ticket. Only username, server certificate and current time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then how can i know user password?. Is there any way to get SAP user and password. Because runtime only i know userid and password. Possible ways.

1. Create SSO tickes- It will takes all things.

2. Store user information(id,password, etc.) in data base.

3. Create RFC JCO Destination on Visual Admin for different client. Based on the client number(750,999,100) we get JCO Destination.

Other than above ways anything is there?

Kind Regards,

S.Saravanan.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I don`t understand your requirements :-(. Do you need SSO or not? Do you have SSO configured between WAS and backend system? If yes, why do you need password then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SSO is configured between WAS and backend system. My question is without SSO how to handle multiple clients JCO?. I imported lot of models into my project using single JCO creation for client 750. Now client is increased(750,100,999,etc). So how can I handle new client(example 100) with same JCO(Previously created).

Kind Regards,

S.Saravanan.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, the only option here is to create JCo connection, because you can not combine generic SSO ticket on runtime and client from design time (Web Dynpro Content Administrator).

Check https://media.sdn.sap.com/javadocs/NW04/SPS15/jc/com/sap/mw/jco/JCO.html

For SSO specify the user to be $MYSAPSSO2$ and pass the base64 encoded ticket as as the passwd parameter (using my code above).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agreed you for creation of JCo connection at Run Time. If i create JCO at Runtime i should know the following parameters: sapclient,username,password,lanuage,appservername and sysno. So how can i get above parameters at runtime?. Except password i got all information from IUser.

Kind Regards,

S.Saravanan.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

username=$MYSAPSSO2$

password=<SSO ticket. Result of my code posted before>

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, does it work or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable help. My problem has been sovled.

Kind Regards,

S.Saravanan.

Answers (0)