cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo printing in labels using SAP, BarTender and Datamax Label Printer

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to print a logo (bitmap) on a Label using BarTender Software and Datamax Label printer. As the documentation says, we have created the Label layout using BarTender and exported 2 files - Data.PRN and Format.PRN files. The Data file contains the variable data on the label e.g. material, address etc. The Format file contains the Logo image, formatting etc. The Data file is imported as an ITF file in SAP Smartforms and the label with the variable data is printed accurately (No Logo displayed). The Format file is sent to the printer using the Printer Driver and the Logo is printed on the Label (No Variable data displayed). However, we cannot get the variable data and the logo printed at the same time on the label.

Is there a way where we can print the variable data as well as the logo FROM SAP at the same time on a label using BarTender and Datamax Label Printer?

Additional Details

BarTender Label printing Software Version 7.72

Datamax Label Printer M-4206

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

uday_sunkara3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Anuritha,

I have a similar problem, i am using exactly the same printer model as you, I was trying to follow SAP Note 490295, for loading Graphic images on G module of Datamax printer with no succeess, if you had any luck with this please let me know.

Thanks

Regards

Uday

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurita,

Did you get solution to your problem? I am trying to print LABEL using Bartender 9.3 and SAP script but failed to print. Can you please help me how to proceed? I am using Intermec printer PX6i.

thanks

Ram

0 Kudos

Hi People,

Someone solve this problem? Can explain how it was done?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to print the labels in intermec printer PX6i. Issue initially i faced was due to driver mismatch on designing system and printer.