0 Kudos

Scenario:

EDI (Sender File adapter)--

>PI7.11-(Receiver IDOC adapter)---->ECC

I'm getting an error (below) at the Call Adapter stage:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="" xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>I::000</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error: I::000</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Then I went to IDX2 and deleted the IDOC (in this case, ORDERS05) and tried to create the IDOC again, but I get a pop up window with

I::000

and thus the IDOC can't get recreated.

Need to mention that both PI and ECC enviroments that I'm working in are sandboxes (XS1400 and RS1400) that are copies of our Development environment (XD1400 and RD1400).

Can someone please shed some light?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition to the above

Check the port name you are mentioned in the receiver idoc adapter it should not be with client no...

it should be only SAPSID..(SID is your system name..)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesth. Yes, SAPSID is how it is configured. I need to check the roles. Since this is a sandbox and there's no other client, I can't do the authorization check (ST01) to run a trace.

RKothari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the SAP Note 1241957 - IDoc adapter: IDoc metadata cannot be imported .

It might be helpful. Also, check the RFC destination is working fine and you are able to perform Remote logon using it.

-Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul for you response.

Can you put the link for "SAP Note 1241957 - IDoc adapter: IDoc metadata cannot be imported" that you suggested?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Folks,

I was able to fix the problem.

I had to delete the folder in IDX2 and ran IDX_RESET_METADATA" in se38. Then I was able reload the metadata.

Thanks!

Closing the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same error. And got resolved by maintaining proper RFC connection with correct auth check.

Thanks,

Sandeep Pawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if your log-in user has sufficient authorization to import the IDOC from ECC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I check that, what role would that be? Please advise...