cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1:N Mapping without BPM - Inbound Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know that a 1:N Mapping without BPM should be possible with newer releases. I tried to do so and set the occurences in the signature tab of message mapping to 1:N.

However the problem I am facing right now is that a new <Messages> element is wrapped around the source structure. So the incoming message is not valid anymore and therefore the target structure is empty. How should this be handled? Does the source system need to add a new <messages> root element or is ccBPM not avoidable in my case?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guppenberger,

1. 1:N mapping without BPM is very old feature, it there since XI3.0, PI7.0, PI7.1, PI7.11.

2. Sorry I am not able to follow you here(this is not related to 1:N mapping), >> u201CThere is no option "Enhanced" possible in our interface determination.u201D

FYI, u201CExtendedu201D Receiver Determination and u201CExtendedu201D Interface Determinationu201D is available from PI7.0 (may be even before).

So your PI 7.10 SP 07 is good enough.

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your helpful responses. It is working now as expected, I do not know the reason however as I have not changed the test scenario.

One more thing to mention: I still do not see the button "Extended Interface Determination", maybe it just appears in case two different target interfaces are used in the message mapping.

>>Question answered, thread closed<<

Former Member
0 Kudos
RaghuVamseedhar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guppenberger,

I understand your doing 1:N mapping without BPM.

There is no need to added the message wrapper when you are testing your scenario end to end. But if you are testing your message mapping alone, wrapper is required in test tab of Message Mapping. Please refer this blow [Link|/people/ranga.rajan2/blog/2010/03/17/multi-mapping-with-a-simple-scenario--fledgling-kit ], have a look at payload screenshot. I suggest you to check you payload (for end to end testing) and mapping logic again.

Regards,

Raghu_Vamsee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer. I've checked the blog you provided to me. There is no option "Enhanced" possible in our interface determination.

Our release level is 7.10 SP 07. Is this support package to low to support 1:N mappings without BPM?