Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project on save should not leave screen

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello PS experts,

I need to change the following. When the project is saved I want the project to save and to remain on the current screen....in other words after saving the project screen should not return to the tree where all the projects are displayed. Does anybody know if this is a user setting or do I need to go to the abapper?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek again,

EHP3 is enhancement pack3 right, we are already on ehancement pack 4 but I do not see any SAVE button on the project screen...is this something that needs to be activated.. thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is enhancement package 3 & there is no additional fees to be paid for this. You need to activate OPS_PS_CI_1 & then in project builder you will have an additional save button, which would meet your need.

If you're not sure or aware of how to activate the above business function, take help of your technical person or your system admin.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member852447
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

Yes we are on ECC 6.0 but what is EHP3.......could this be installed without a major re-test of every functionlaity on the SAP system as my client is unlikely to pay for that....would we have to buy EHP-3 from SAP or is it freely available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you working in ECC 6.0, then activate EHP-3. You will then have a save button, which provides the exact same feature you're looking for.