cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRPCRTA_PC shortdumps on dropdown "Regulation ID"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have set up everything (at least from teh documentations) on the GRC PC side. But, I am having an issue with getting anything to return to an automated control. Here is our info:

On the ECC this is the RTA:

GRCPCRTA - 300_700 - 0007 - SAPK-30307INGRCPCRTA - GRCPC 300 RTA for 700

On the GRC PC system:

GRCFND_A - 300 - 0006 - SAPK-30006INGRCFNDA - GRC Foundation ABAP

I am trying to trouble shoot the automated control so I have logged into the ECC box and run GRPCRTA_PC. I set the connectors and that works fine. I then try to click the Timeframe dropdown for testing and get "Unable to show possible entries!". I then try to select the "Year" dropdown and get teh same thing. Then I try to select the "Regulation ID" dropdown and get a shortdump (DYNPRO_MSG_IN_HELP). Did I miss something? How do I get options from the dropdown in this transaction?

I have set up everything (at least from teh documentations) on the GRC PC side. But, I am having an issue with getting anything to return to an automated control.

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

After you run the GRPCRTA_PC transaction in the ECC system, you need to set the connectors. Was this set ? If you are not able to select the connector please re-check the source / target connector definitions in the IMG (PC system) ?

Regards

Rohit Balu

SAP RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

as I said. Setting the connectors worked fine. But after the connectors are set I can not get any infomation from the timeframe dropdown.

Thanks,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have confronted this similar problem and the resolution was to provide the RFC user SAP_ALL equivalent access... This fixed our problem. The RFC user in GRC-PC requires privileged access.

AJ

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had SAP come in and installed additional support packs. The issue is gone, unfortuntaly I can not tell you which step fixed the issue.

Regards,

Paul