cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0VLP question and Picking Relevance

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the production client I have a sales order item category that is a copy of TAW that I use on a certain sales order/delivery type. Yesterday I was trying to fix something on the delivery type for this sales order and item category. I removed the delivery type in error. I put the delivery type back in and now the problem I am facing is in my testing client. In the delviery the picking qty is greyed out. This is not greyed out in the production client and now it is in the QAS client. When I removed the delivery type...and put this type back in again...I am not sure where this little tidbit was configured. I can not find out where this is done. I do not want to trigger a TO this does a confirmation of service without the TO.

In Production and in 0VLP I do not have relevant for picking selected in my production client; and it is working. I need to correct this in my testing client prior to moving hte transport so it does not move into production.

I am on ECC and use WM.

Please advise and it is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I removed the delivery type in error. I put the delivery type back in and now the problem.

From where did you remove and to where you put? Can you provide the details on the delivery type configurations?

Before that, whenever you do any modifications in the configuration side, you need to create a new sales order->new delivery and test.

In the new document if you find the picking quantity field is greyed out, then check picking status -> under picking tab.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I selected the picking relevant indicator in 0vlp to see if it would work and not force a TO. It worked just fine. This is fixed. Not sure how it was originally configured to where the picking relevant did not get selected but it does work...