cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or way to calculate Available budget for WBS (S_ALR_87013558 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to calculate the value for Available budget for WBS which comes in the report S_ALR_87013558. Is there any FM to calculate for the particular WBS.

I checked the table RPSCO with different value types but the total value does not come using those values. Could anyone suggest an FM as we need to send this value via an interface?

Thanks,

Varun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

roton_hossain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Logic

Pass Input Project Code in Table PRPS Field - PSPHI,It will display all WBS of Input Project

get object no - OBJNR against each WBS and Pass to table RPSCO include Field Budget Type = KBFR & value key = 45

and display WBS wise value in Column Budget.

Actual Cost Logic

Pass Input Project Code in Table PRPS Field - PSPHI,It will display all WBS of Input Project.

Step 1- get object no - OBJNR against each WBS.

Step 2- Pass WBS no in table AFVC - PROJN and get Object no OBJNR

Now pass Object no of Step 1 and Step 2 into table COEP field OBJNR,display total of column WKGBTR against each WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

RPSCO is the correct table.

Use value types for subtracting the commitments and actual costs.

like 41 for budget, 21, 22 for PR/PO commitments and 04 for actual cost ...

Regards,

Amol Sarode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I already had this table RPSCO and the corresponding values to be used for each of the budgets. I tried using that but it does not come to the exact value as per the report.

Avisek,

I am not using the report in my program. I want to only calculate the available budget in an ABAP program for sending it to legacy?

Any further help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With respect to S_ALR_87013558 report, for Assigned column value you can use formula: Current Budget- (Actual cost+commitment).

Check the results using this, because this 558 report's Assigned column is calculative value.

Regards

Avisek