cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to run the rescheduling job V_V2 whenever goods are received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever Goods are received into the warehouse then the rescheduler program v_v2 need to be run only for that particular material automatically.

Any help or suggestions would really be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of V_V2, since your case is only for a selected material, you can go with co06.

Whenever any new entry is made in MIGO, the same will get updated in table EKBE. Dont consider MKPF table since it will longer time. Through an exit, you have to schedule the above tcode in background and trigger this table and allocate the stock accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreya,

V_V2 - is used for rescheduling sales and stock transfers by material.

The program that triggers this T.Code is - SDV03V02 - you can set and run an back ground job as and when you want it in SM36 create and schedule a batch job it will run automatically in that stipulated intervals.

hope this clears your issue.

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji,

Thanks for your quick response.

Currently we are running V_v2 as a background job every night for all the materials.

But now we need to run it for a material for which goods are received.

If i run it as background job then it has to be run for a specific set of materials or for all the materials in the plant.

But my need is whenever I receive Goods through MIGO, I need to run V_v2 automatically for the material for which i received goods.

Hope its clear now...

Thanks,

sre