cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

some activity is not showing in CM01 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert ,

There are five activity under one network have work hour and work center ( is same for all 5 activity ) but when i execute a report CM01 to see the load on work center , i found only 2 activity is showing in that reeport not rest 3 even the work center and plant is same for all 5 activity , i am not able to understand this , pl help me to sort out this issue.

Let me know if required more detail on this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the dates of those activities.If they are past dated, you may not be able to view them in CM01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ravi for your input,

I have checked and the activity dates are in future.

Regards

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Amit,

I suppose, that the capacity requirements are not created for the rest 3 activities. You may compare the status, dates and controlling key of the 3 activities with other 2 activities.

From technical view, you can check the KBED table (for capacity requirement) records. To read the recods, you need the value of 'BEDID', which you can get from the view CAUFV using AUFNR (network ID). Hopely you can use the SE16 transaction.

Kind regards

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Question asked by Amit and updated by Anjali and you forgot that you have logged in Anjali Id and you put your signature as Amit.

Edited by: Virendra Pal on Jan 14, 2011 12:27 PM

Thanks Mohamed I will check

Mohamed - For the moment I have rejected the post on grounds of bold letter usage. I am assuming this is a genuine mistake and giving Anjali the benefit of doubt. Hopefully she will come back and reconfirm that she is indeed not Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am ofcourse not Amit. Probably Amit is using my machine which has my password saved so it entered through my ID.

Amit. Please donot use my ID.

Am sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Anjali