cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing should happen if the goods delivered value reached to certain limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client requirement is that he wants to bill for minimum 10 lakhs.

Minimum billing amount should be 10 lakhs

contract with customer will happen for 1 year to supply material of 100000 TON with price Rs1000/TON.

Every 10 days once goods will be delivered to customer.

100 ton on 1 st

200 ton on 11th

500 ton on 15th

300 ton on 30th

If it reached 1000Tons it will reached to Rs1000000

eventhough goods issue happened it should not allow to bill untill unless it reached to 10lkhs.

How to configure this in SAP

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I guess you want a system control for dis-allowing invoice below a certain value for the entire transactions.

Use userexit. You can put the minimum invoice value in some open field in the contract and get the userexit check this value with total invoice value while doing the invoicing.

Edited by: S Chak on Jan 14, 2011 9:42 AM

Edited by: S Chak on Jan 15, 2011 10:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Configuring this kind of scenario requires some intervening steps to be performed.

I think your problem is because you want to send one output print for 10 lakhs when 10 laks is acheived against one invoice. So the easiest would be this:

1. Create a quantity contract for the entire quantity with the price.

2. Every 10 days create a sales order. The sales order creation can be made automatic through custom code by using a BAPI but its not worth it for this one scenario. So manual sales order with reference to the quantity contract is the best.

3. Do delivery from sales order and Goods Issue.

4. Now after goods issue you need to track the orders through VA05. Every time the total order quantity is 1000 Tons. You should pick up all the deliveries and put it into VF01. Again a program can be used with enhancemnt (RV60SBAT) but its not worth doing it for one customer.

Thanks

Indranil