cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounded/curved edge/corner in page window frame/box of SAPscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can anyone tell me whether SAP ECC6.0 has any functionality which allows a page window frame/box within a SAPscript form to have rounded/curved corners for the rectangular shape?.

I have reviewed various documentation and forum posts, sap notes etc. but none of them even bothered to mention or explain this. Other forum posts I have seen re this topic simply said it was not possible but I hope for a more explanatory answer than that.

It wouldn't appear to be a big ask for a form to have boxes of different shapes rather than just hard straight lines and edges but perhaps SAP have some reasoning for it which I've not seen.

Appreciate if someone out there can elaborate about this and what alternatives there would be, for example could we upload a graphic of a rounded edge box and then place text over that?.

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remember that SAPScript is OLD, essentially replaced by SmartForms beginning at R/3 4.6c. SAPScript continues to work and can be used for forms development, but I would not develop a new custom form in the tool. I think that the official view is that SAPScript will be maintained but not enhanced, essentially freezing the tool as it existed prior to 4.6c.

As for uploading a graphic and writing text over it, have not tried, so no answer for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but my question is applicable for Smartforms too. I know SAPscript is OLD and new forms should be developed with Smartforms but at the moment we are tweaking some exisitng SAPscripts and when time permits at a future point we will move to Smartforms.

To other people out there, do you know if there is functionality in either SAPscript or Smartforms to apply Rounded/curved edges/corners in page window frames/boxes?.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not supported by sapscript,all you can do,is draw some boxes,sapscript does not even support tables ,so rounded corners is not possible with sapscript.