Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors while doing R3AS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While doing R3AS I am getting these issues

1.Please read the OSS Note no. 212666 (QUEUE_ALREADY_EXITS:R3AI_DNL_CUST_BASIS3*)

2.DNL_CUST_BASIS3: Object will not be loaded

How do i solve these

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rafael_rhoden
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Rakesh,

Are you using SMOF_DOWNLOAD ?

The job BBP_PCH_INDEX_UPDATE is included in the program SMOF_DOWNLOAD to download objects from your ERP system.

Sometimes when this report run (SMOF_DOWNLOAD), the system continues to execute the program BP_PCH_INDEX_UPDATE that fill up the table BALDAT causing a table space problem.

So, after starting the inital download from the backend via TA. R3AS - programm SMOF_DOWNLOAD the programm BBP_PCH_UPDATE_INDEX is triggered to update the indexes in tables, e.g. COMM_HIERARCHY.

Therefore you should review the particular objects you need to download via initial load every day.

Please review your procedures and check if it really necessary to start the SMOF_DOWNLOAD as scheduled every day.

SMOF_DOWNLOAD - TA. R3AS - Initial download should be run only for the very first download of the objects from the backend, daily changes can be replicated from the backend via 'Delta download'.

As you told me before, you are synchronizing exchange rates using a daily batch job (calling the initial download of MOF_DOWNLOAD every day).

Kind Regards,

Rafael Rhoden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check your inbound queue in SRM (SMQ2)? You most likely will see failed entries here. You need to review these failed entries to determine what is causing them to fail. If you continue to resubmit the same initial load, you will get the error message posted because the system is detecting an initial load of that type has already failed. Hence, you need to find the root cause of the failures before continuing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

I checked the inbound que in SRM & i don't find any failed entries, the status shows ready.