cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

There was problem with exchange profile logon data.

Error message was " Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts"

So I changed the password in SU01 for user PILDUSER and in the Connections Tab entered the same password and userid. Even then I didn't get the Exchange Profile parameters from the Database.I restarted the Java Stack to see if the changed password gets affected.

Now, I am unable to get to the homepage of PI (http://<host>:<port>/dir/start/index.jsp). Below is the part of the error message that is showing up. Appreciate your suggestions:

Exception class: com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.PropertiesException$InitFailed

-

Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)

-

Stacktrace

Thrown:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.PropertiesException$InitFailed: Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.PropertySourceFactory.initServerMode(PropertySourceFactory.java:220)

at com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.AIIProperties.initServerMode(AIIProperties.java:518)

at com.sap.aii.ib.server.applcomp.StartupServerProperties.initPropertiesForServer(StartupServerProperties.java:97)

at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.applcomp.StartupCodeEntry.startup(StartupCodeEntry.java:151)

at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.IStartupCodeEntry.startupIfNotAlreadyDone(IStartupCodeEntry.java:43)

at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.ExplicitApplicationComponentImpl.startup(ExplicitApplicationComponentImpl.java:116)

at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.ExplicitApplicationComponents.startup(ExplicitApplicationComponents.java:438)

at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.ApplicationComponent.startup(ApplicationComponent.java:203)

at JEE_jsp_start_index_4213650_1254422860000_1254423922241._jspService(JEE_jsp_start_index_4213650_1254422860000_1254423922241.java:122)

Let me know if I am not clear.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please check RFC destination LCRSAPRFC in sm59 and check connection test and authorization test.

GreatDay..

Giri

0 Kudos

We are facing the same issue. Any resolution to this ? Please update the thread.

janlars_goedtke
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have sthe same problem

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello Friends,

>

> There was problem with exchange profile logon data.

> Error message was " Password logon no longer possible - too many failed attempts"

> So I changed the password in SU01 for user PILDUSER and in the Connections Tab entered the same password and userid. Even then I didn't get the Exchange Profile parameters from the Database.I restarted the Java Stack to see if the changed password gets affected.

> Now, I am unable to get to the homepage of PI (http://<host>:<port>/dir/start/index.jsp). Below is the part of the error message that is showing up. Appreciate your suggestions:

>

> Exception class: com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.PropertiesException$InitFailed

> -

> Message

> Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)

>

>

> -

> Stacktrace

> Thrown:

> com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.PropertiesException$InitFailed: Unable to read configuration data (ExchangeProfile/aii.properties)

> at com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.PropertySourceFactory.initServerMode(PropertySourceFactory.java:220)

> at com.sap.aii.utilxi.prop.api.AIIProperties.initServerMode(AIIProperties.java:518)

> at com.sap.aii.ib.server.applcomp.StartupServerProperties.initPropertiesForServer(StartupServerProperties.java:97)

> at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.applcomp.StartupCodeEntry.startup(StartupCodeEntry.java:151)

> at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.IStartupCodeEntry.startupIfNotAlreadyDone(IStartupCodeEntry.java:43)

> at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.ExplicitApplicationComponentImpl.startup(ExplicitApplicationComponentImpl.java:116)

> at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.ExplicitApplicationComponents.startup(ExplicitApplicationComponents.java:438)

> at com.sap.aii.ib.core.applcomp.ApplicationComponent.startup(ApplicationComponent.java:203)

> at JEE_jsp_start_index_4213650_1254422860000_1254423922241._jspService(JEE_jsp_start_index_4213650_1254422860000_1254423922241.java:122)

>

> Let me know if I am not clear.

>

>

>

>

> Thanks & Regards,

> Anand Patil

Hi,

Have a look to this thread:

c you