cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DESADV.DELVRY 03 IDOC to file Issue with Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have DESADV.DELVRY03 used in this scenario. The Header Text Field : E1TXTH8 had the segment :TDID(Text ID) .

The Codition is : If TDID =9500 Condition , then the field of :E1EDL41 - BSTNR (Customer PO number ) should be mapped , sent as file data

I am doing the Graphical (Visual Mapping tool) as i am not expertised in XSLT .

Since the TDID and BSTNR fields are from diffrent segments , it is throwing an error.

Could you please suggest how to solve this isuse as it is crtical task .

-I tried with: if TDID=9500 , then BSTNR = (CutomerPONo--interface field) , this throws an error :

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:ShipmentDelivery_Request/ReferenceData_Party/CustomerPONumber. The message is: Exception:[java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot cast 9500 to boolean] in class com.sap.aii.mappingtool.flib3.Bool method equals[9500, 9500, com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.rt.Context@54039b37]

Edited by: Varalakshmi SB on Jan 13, 2011 11:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the mapping use equalsS (text) function instead of boolean (Equals)..it will work..

also in this case handle contexts appropriately...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the graphical mapping as below:

Use IfWithoutElse. If TDID equalS "9500" then E1EDL41 - BSTNR.

Since TDID and BSTNR are in different contexts, change the contexts to segment level.

After that use, removeContexts and SplitByValue node functions.

It would roughly look like below:

IfWithoutElse -- TDID equalS 9500 -- then -- BSTNR -- removeContexts SplitByValue -- <Target Structure>

Thank you.

Regards,

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh , Subbu ,

Thank you for your response .

1. Yes , equalsS (text) function -- > it was silly mistake from my side , i ued this equalsS (text) function from Equal (Boolean) and it worked

2. As Subbu , said i used remove context , and tested E1TXTH8 : by duplicating the fileds, and Remote context did work .

Best Regards ,

Varalakhsmi

Answers (0)