cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find/add more Web Services in ECC 6.0 (IDES)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i`m completely new to SOA and try to teach myself implementing processes with Netweaver BPM.

I already finished the Tutorials about [Create a process driven Composite Application with CE 7.2|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/a0b4cd62-fb79-2d10-86b2-c683bd5c4d81] - very good tutorial actually...

The tutorial uses the ES Worplace as the WS provider with the HU2 ECC System . I try to adopt the mentioned tutorial to our own ECC 6.0 (IDES) system instead of using the ES Worplace and HU2.

The problem is, that in WSADMIN of my own ECC6.0 there are too little webservices in "SOAP Applications for XI Proxies" (the ones starting with ECC_ xyz...)

For example: I need the Webservice "Create Purchase Request" - [see link to ES Workplace|http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==%29/render.asp?id=09470FEB9DE311DA2B24000F20DAC9EF&fragID=&packageid=DE0426DD9B0249F19515001A64D3F462&iv=]

which would be ECC_PURCHASEREQUESTCRTRC

But in my ECC, there is only ECC_PURCHASEORDERCRTRC and mabye 40 ECC_`s more... too little to really design and use processes with webservices for the own system.

How can I add more webservices to my ECC to have as much as in ES-Worplace?

Edited by: Sammelbenutzer Diplomanden on Jan 13, 2011 10:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enterprise Services are delivered by SAP with Enhancement Packs (Ehp). So number of services you can see depend on your Ehp and activation of business function while installing Ehp.

You can see ES in transaction SICF (to activate) and you can search services in transaction SE80->Repository Information System ->Enterprise service (search).

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, this was the way to the solution!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible at all?