cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE program

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends,

what is this program UJA_REFRESH_DIM_CACHE?

when exactly useful?

One more question, can i delete xml file of ACCOUNT dim in background(ujfs)? then how to recreate it?

Regds,

naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

If you think, your dimension procesing is failing due to something getting corrupt at the backend, try to rename the xml file.

For example, for Entity dimension, try to rename entity.xml to something like entityold.xml.

Go back to your Entity dimension, and process the dimension once again. This would create a new Entity.xml for you.

XML file is created at the time of dimension processing.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sreeni,

Thanks for your reply. I'm facing problem with ACCOUNT dim, with underlying xml file.

As per you, i renamed xml file and again processed ACCOUNT dim underlying new xml file created, but at front end still getting same error message.

Parser dimension ACCOUNT's xml file error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naresh,

Just to check this (bit tedious process):

Could you please add a new 'account type' dimension to your appset and see if you are able to process the dimension without any issues.

If so, you could delete the 'ACCOUNT' dimension which is causing the issue after assigning the new account type dimension to your application.

Note: You cannot assign more than one account type dimension to your application. so you deassign and assign the new one in one single step and click on the 'modify application.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, i created new ACCT dim (act type) and added entries/processed, successfully using this in a application.

Can i delete ACCOUNT dim now and recreate ACCOUNT by copying P_ACCT ( I have this idea)?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, you can. A bit tedious process, you would agree with me. Please let me know the result.

As a check, before you create 'ACCOUNT' dimension again, please check in the backend (UJFS) all the .xls, .xml and xlt files for 'ACCOUNT' being deleted are deleted.

Thanks

Answers (0)