SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Articles listed to assortment missing in MM42 and WLK1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have thi sstrange situtaion, i have listed say article'A' to assortment 'AB1234' and i could see the article getting listed to that Assortment in MM42 Assortments Tab and also in WLK1 entries. But after few days the assortment is no more found in MM42 and WLK1 entries.

5 REPLIES 5

Manish_Bhandari
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan

Every listing has a valid from and valid to date. Check that. Also could be possible that someone carried out a delisting. !!

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

i want to find all articles which are not listed , i can check in wlk1 table but can any body please tell me feild name .

or tell me any simple way to find unlisted article ..

so that i can check it .

Thanks,

venu.

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Well, there are many ways to find, if article has been listed or not and also to perform the quick and comprehernsive listing for the missing article.

Yuo can look into field MAW1_LSTAK or MVKE_LSTAK to check whether listing is active for article or not.

There is also a standard ways to compare MARC enteries with WLK1 entries to let the delta listing done for the missing articles in WLK1 table with the program "RWDIFFERENCEMARCWLK1" and is an efficient and time saving activity to perform, if you want to perform the blanket listing for the article existing in MARC but not in WLK1.

I hope your query is reasonably answered, please award the points accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Kunwar

0 Kudos

Hello Kunwar,

Thanks , Full points , but i am searching here how to make points to you .

can u let me know .

Thanks,

venu.

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Its quite simple when you are the author of the question and will find radio button for awarding points 2,6, or 10 depending upon the level of answer. Please check the below URL's, will help you to reach where you can award points.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/crphelp?language=en

Let me know, if you still not be able to successfully fo it. All the Best.

Cheers

Kunwar