cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how we can cancel the invoices those have been released to accounting ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can we cancel the invoices those have been released to accounting? The observation here is since the net value is zero SD is setting the invoices to cleared status.

Regards,

Shrihari M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me ask you how can I reverse/cancel a cleared invoice ? The Net value on my Invoice is Zero, hence the accounting doc posted is showing as " cleared". So this is not allowing me to cancell my Invoice.

Please advice now, on how do i cancel the Invoice.

Thanks for your replies earlier!

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have a clearing document no. then you can reverse it th. Transaction FBRA.

And then try to cancel invoice.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply! Is FBRA a well practised transaction for reversing the cleared A/Rs and the accounting docs?

Also, when i go to FBRA it asls for Clearing Doc/ Whats that and where should I get it for referring to my Invoice doc?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls. Discuss this with your FI colleague, if available. There are quite a lot of concepts - which will become clear once seen with a transaction.

Thanks

Edited by: S Chak on Jan 14, 2011 5:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

FBRA u201CResetting & reverseu201D: If you want that cleared accounting document becomes an open item again in customer/vendor account.

For example: Have problems with such as payment run and you want to re-do the payment run procedures. But before you reverse the cleared document, find out how was that document u201Cclearedu201D, via customer payment or credit note? Or re-assess the reasons of reversing the SD generated billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cancel the invoice With T.code VF11, before that if you have Excise Invoice cancel that In J1IH (for CIN).

Shekar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TCode is VF11. But before cancelling the billing document, ensure that you maintained number range for S1 document type in FBN1.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi