cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Change the Picked quantity in LTO3 transfer order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am currently testing the functionality of automatic goods issue upon confirmation of transfer order.

I have already activated the combination of WM number and 601 movement type and assigned it to 2 (copy WM qty as delivery qty and post GR/GI). Also i have activated my WM to allow partial creation of transfer order.

The scenario that i'd like to test is for example i have 10 units in the delivery, when i try creating the transfer order, it copies the delivery quantity and i cannot change the quantity. What i want to do is have 5 units in transfer order and see if PGI will be automatically posted, my assumption is the system will change the delivery quantity to 5 in order to do the PGI.

But then i couldnt prove this since my transfer order quantity is being copied in the delivery. In the initial screen on the creation of transfer order,

Is there a configuration setting that i need to do in order to allow me to change the quantity in the active worklist. All of them is greyed out.

Thank you in advanced

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe that you need to set the TO confirmation field KOMIM 'Adopt pick qty' to 2 and this should

'Include pick quantities in delivery and post GI'

You will have to 'Short pic'k the TO as it will always create for the qty in the delivery

I do not think you can have a delivery qty 10 and create a TO for 5

How will it know to do this?

So create the TO for 10 but pick 5 and with the above setting in LT12 it should work

I hope that this helps

Frenchy