Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listout table datas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Experts,

Actually my task is, Dispaly the table datas in normal list display,mean

For Example: Already question and answer stored in my table. that datas are display in following format,

1. what is ABAP?

Advanced Business Application Programming

Application Programming

Business Application Programming

System Application Programming

2. what is Structure?

Collection similar datatypes

Collection of different datatypes

Structure is like a table

Collection of fields. (befor this answer automatically generated Check box ror Radio button)

I want to display like this. Actually Question was stored in one field and Answer was stored in another field.

One more task is, when answer is display simultaniously Check box also displayed for each answer.How can I resolve my problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello karthikeyan,

you can display question by using simple text box and

use raiodbuttongourpbykey or radiobuttongroupbyindex for the answers.

read the data from the backend table and create these UI elements dynamically in the wddomodifyview method.

this will create the required number of questions with answers and if the number is fixed you can statically design the view.

let me know where you need coding help.

thanks

sarb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srbjeet,

Already I done Add dynamic input field and lable at runtime, that time I followed your coding logic only. So I wil follow same logic to add Checkbox and radiobutton. Now I want to Display datas in my required format.Can u Suggest any Idea to this.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

from where you are going to fetch the data ?

means where are these question and answers are stored.

according to that you need to write the code for binding the UI elements created in the wddomodifyview

for this after creating the UI elements we will bind the UI elements to the data.

and then will display it.

thanks

sarbjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarbjeet,

All datas are stored in table only.Already I done that datas are display in ALV report. first I want to display my required format, already I gave 1 example. Any UI element is used for this format or any other method is there.Please tel me any ideas..

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

hope you got about how to add checkbox/radio button...now for your format .....use text view ui element......

as you are having the data in data base table ...read he data into an internal table and then in workarea.....now just set the node using code wizard ...by doing this you will make the data to flow between the context ..rite?

and as you will have binded the layout i.e you text view ui elemnts with this node ...automatically the data will be shown on screen...

try it ....it will work

thanks and regards,

sahai.s

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sahai
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi karthikeyan,

as you told that data is stored in the table rite?......and you want to diplay it in a list and also that radio buttons and the checkboxes must be there dynamically present as the data is populated from the node..

in web dynpro abap the flow of data is made by using the context i.e node/atributes ...

now you have to design the layout according to your requirement ...now when you set the checkbox in the layout you will want that ahead of every checkbox/radio button you must have the question is'nt?....to achieve it you use the lable ui element and bind the text property to the attrbute which in turn must be related to the field of database table containing the questions.....

try this hope i am clear to you and this may solve your problem...

best wishes,

sahai.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sahai,

Your Answer is very helpful to add Check box and radio buttons. But I want to display datas in my required format. ie: Already gv one example. Output wil come as same like this example.