cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer account group with different field status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created new customer account group by copy of one existing account group 0001 sold to party under that new account group I change the filed status as per our new requirement but when I create customer with new account group the system is taking default field staus which is define in OB20 Define Transaction-Dependent Screen Layout, What settings need for this so that when I create customer with new account group system should set the filed status as i set in OVT0 for new group.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check what is maintained in OBD2

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check in OBD2, in that I hva eproper field status which I hav emaintain while creating new account group I have check in sales that , but while creating with that new account group system is taking field ref. which is define in OB20.

REGARDS,

ZAFAR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you able to "save" the changes to the Field status in OBD2 properly.

Regards

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes I try , but facing the different problem, first tinme now in OBD2 i made sales office filed as display only then in XD01 it is properly appear as display field input but again when I made the sales office filed as Optional then try in XD01 then system is displaying thta field as mandatory, actuallly we want sales offcie filed as optional, also in partner function when I am creating with old it is disaplying first INTERNAL in Number column, but when I am creating with New account group that column first coming as blank whe i enter INternal in that number column it is giving error message customer internal does not exist.

regards,

zafar

Edited by: zkarnalkar on Jan 13, 2011 8:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Yes I try , but facing the different problem, first tinme now in OBD2 i made sales office filed as display only then in XD01 it is properly appear as display field input but again when I made the sales office filed as Optional then try in XD01 then system is displaying thta field as mandatory, actuallly we want sales offcie filed as optional,

This should not happen but just for confirmation can you check in OBD2 the changes you made are saved or not

also in partner function when I am creating with old it is disaplying first INTERNAL in Number column, but when I am creating with New account group that column first coming as blank whe i enter INternal in that number column it is giving error message customer internal does not exist

Go to below mentioned path and check what number range u assgined to Customer Group

IMG > Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable > Customer Accounts > Master Data > Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data > Assign Number Ranges to Customer Account Groups

use the path and check whether this number range is internal or external

IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) --> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable --> Customer Accounts --> Master Data --> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data --> Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts --> Select the Icon to maintain Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have check the number range, there is no tick on EXT. range it is blank, also I have created new range without selecting EXT. tick, but still facing the same problem one think which I observe that while inserting when I insert new number range even I have not seelct EXT. while creating new range afte adding that range the chekc box for seelct deselct EXT. is in option mode system is aalwoing to seelct the EXT. check box but in old number range that check box is disable.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help on this issue.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem oof customer creation with new account group is solve the problem was in the partner function determination while copy of existing that part was not copy but still the filed seelction problem is there for new account group I have made the filed sales office as optional but still system displaying that field as mandatory.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not solve, close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try to maintain same setting in OBD2