Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in IDOC

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on IDOC to Mutiple target systems..and the IDOC is extended at the ECC side..and my IDoc extension looks is like this.

ZX/AFS/DELVRY03.

i have imported the idoc succesfully in PI and dragged it to the source message of message mapping after which it looks like this.Z_-AFS_-DELVRY03.

Now When i do my end to end testing, i am getting the weird error as

"<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">CX_RD_PLSRV</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Problem evaluating a condition: An exception has occurred.</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Error when determining the receiver: Problem evaluating a condition: An exception has occurred. Problem evaluating a condition: An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. An exception has occurred. Problem extracting values from the Payload: Check line 1 column 42 of the XML document</SAP:Stack>

"

When i changed the idoc name in Inbound payload from ZX/AFS/DELVRY03 to Z_-AFS_-DELVRY03.it executes succcesfully in message mapping and even in RWB.

I am not able to do my end to end testing just because of this reason..can someone help me with this?

regards

Edited by: ayrahcaanilan on Jan 13, 2011 4:59 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In XI '/' will be represented by _- . So Payload shoudl have _-.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Yes..You are right."In XI '/' will be represented by _- . So Payload shoudl have _-.".

and this happens automatically..

but why is that failing for my interface..every idoc which come in IDX5 shows the same error.and the other thing is even the inbound message payload gives this error.

The XML page cannot be displayed

Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

-

The character '>' was expected. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents and Settings/9toufe5/Local Settings/Tempora...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><ZX/AFS/DELVRY03><IDOC BEGIN="1"><EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="1"><TA....

i cant edit my Source idoc since its coming directly from ECC.i tried reimporting the idoc and testing.but it still sgives the same error.

Regards

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Any Valuable suggestions please.....

regards

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please delete old metadata & reimport the idoc metadata in IDX2 after Idoc enhancement.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Invalid XML

Post the entire IDOC XML and run it through an online XML validator. Something is mashing the XML or an invalid char is being used.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

As mentioned in my initial thread, the problem is with my IDOC name.

If i changed the idoc name in Inbound payload from ZX/AFS/DELVRY03 to Z_-AFS_-DELVRY03.it executes succcesfully in message mapping and even in RWB.

I am not able to do my end to end testing just because of this reason..can someone help me with this?

how can i change the idoc structure during my end to end testing every time in real....is it possibke?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried deleting the metadata in IDX2 and re importing the enhanced idoc structure and testing the scenario.

Regards,

Prakash

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I had already done that and now again i did the same but no use..:(

regards

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Yes..You are right."In XI '/' will be represented by _- . So Payload shoudl have _-.".

>

> but why is that failing for my interface..every idoc which come in IDX5 shows the same error.and the other thing is even the inbound message payload gives this error.

There is a bug fix for this issue. Check the SAP notes for Idoc adapter.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

If you know the SAP note number ,Could you please provide me that . Please do give if you have any more information or details on it...

Kindly help me

Regards

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> If you know the SAP note number ,Could you please provide me that .

If I knew it, I had it posted already. Sorry, I cannot remember all note numbers

btw: which PI version do you use?

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

We are using PI 7.1.

If not can you atleast guide me as to where i can get that SAP note and How do i search for SAP not ein Market place?

any specifi description...i havent used any SAP notes earlier and hence dont ahve much idea.

Regards

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

service.sap.com/notes, component bc-xi*

But I assumed that you work with an older version as this issue was pretty old. So there should not be a note for PI 7.1

Open an OSS ticket for this issue.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Is there any way i can change this ZX/AFS/DELVRY03 to Z_-AFS_-DELVRY03 at runtime?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I Seen in RFC notes that this will be handled automatically..but i dont see any notes for idoc adapter for finding this out..

if possible change the message type in ECC from / to _ so that it will ease your problem..

HTH

Rajesh

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your reply.

I just changed idoc extension in ECC from ZX/AFS/DELVRY03 to Z_AFS_DELVRY03..i could able to view my inbound payload but it gives the same error and fails in mapping because in PI it is of this form Z_-AFS_-DELVRY03..there is hiphen(-) also present after underscore(_).

Let me know if i cna try any other option..

your reply would reallly be appreciated.kindly help me

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh,

Problem solved...i asked the ABAPer to change the idoc type from ZX/AFS/DELVRY03 to Z_AFS_DELVRY03.i reimported the idoc again and modified my entire interface and everything seems to be working fine.

One this is very clear that while doing an EXtension in ECC..we should never use '/' instead we can use underscore(_).

thanks all for your valuable suggestions.

regards

Answers (0)