cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services fee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When a customer lease-out my house, beside the monthly payments they have to pay for the charged services (such as : electrict, fresh water,....) .Depend on how much their use, the cost of these services is different monthly. How can I maitain these service in the contract or REFX system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One way of doing it would be to create measurement types for consumption of electricity, water etc.. Also create condition types for the same, these condition types would be of one time billing and will capture the rate for each unit.

In the contract we need to add the measurement types in the differing measurement tab for each month. the value for each month would be the amount of units consumed. Also add the condition type with the same validity as the measurement type in the differing measurement tab and put the rate in the condition value field.

We dont need to add the condition type every month if the rates are common for a year. in this case the validity of the condition type would be foor one year but the measurement types has to be entered every month. depending on the formula the system will calculate the total value that needs to be billed for the month.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When a customer lease-out my house, beside the monthly payments they have to pay for the charged services (such as : electrict, fresh water,....) .Depend on how much their use, the cost of these services is different monthly. How can I maitain these service in the contract or REFX system.

Thanks

If you are leasing out many more than 1 rental unit then u can go with service charge settlement. but if you are leasing out only one rental unit i would suggest you to go with sales based contract, but the process would be lengthy,, the changes u need to make is 1. maintain the sales value( in ur case let it be a Monthly Rent) as one value, and for the other requirements Like Electricity, water charges, fresh water charges, etc u can maintain the grading according to which u can collect the charges as per the utilization...

Chetan Matur