Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

RFC(receiver) terminated suddenly without any error

Hi All,

I am facing a very strange issue, when the PI system try to execute the RFC in ECC system, the connection is OK and part of the code can be executed, but then RFC will be terminated without any errors, then the communication channel displays the message 'successfully processed'.

the RFC was changed yesterday and then transported to ECC production system today, also the ESR and IB content has been refreshed. then the error comes.

for example, if there are 100 lines of code in the RFC, only 10 lines of the code will be executed, then it will exit the RFC without running the left 90 lines of code, and when I test it in debug mode, I am sure that all the data transported from PI is correct and it should not exit at the code line 11.

I have repeated several tests for this scenario, and every time the RFC will exit at the same code line.

how does this happen and how to correct it? is there something about the cache refresh? I have restarted the RFC adapter but the issue is still the same.

by the way, there are several RFC receiver channels connected to the ECC system, and all of them works fine.

thanks in advance.

Dario

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question