cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC 7.2 personalize table settings - hide columns not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have table setting property activated in CE 7.2 VC UI , when I hide the columns, i am able to hide for that session, if I logout and login, I am not able to see the settings, all the columns are visible.

Are these settings are per session ? it is not like personalization where the user can save the settings for his login?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that it placed at the Portal content. Extract the Web dynpro Java Applications folder. Find the deployed DC:<DC Name>_impl. Then extract it and find your application.

Open the Properties Page of this Application (from the right click menu) and set the following value to the Application Parameters property:

_CCMPersonalization=true

Best Regards,

Luba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lubov

The above CCMPersonalization setting in Application Parameters working in CE 7.2 portal , but when we federate the iviews to NW Portal 7.0 , the same is not working , basically the user settings are not saving.

Could you please suggest.?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to work with the personalization saving, you need to Enabling CCM Personalization of Table Views at Runtime

Here is the link to the user guide how to do this:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce72/helpdata/en/33/7a565334b04c499cdc5ac6b2931231/frameset.htm]

Also in VC, you can set the Visible property of the specified column in the Table to False (In the Layout Board)

Best Regards,

Luba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lube

I could find the property CCMPersonalization for my VC iview or even the page in PCD. Please let me know is that in Portal Content or in different role we need to do this?