cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict SaTy for 1 Customer in a Sales Org

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a scenario where a specific sales document type is to be restricted for 1 customer. All other customers for the particular Sales Org / Dist Channel / Division are to use this sales document type except for this customer, and my user would like a hard stop to be enforced (i.e. stop message) when attempting to enter an order in this specific sales document type for this customer. If a different sales document type is specified prior to sales order entry, the order should be created for the customer.

Is there any master data or standard configuration that could allow this scenario to work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can restrict this through user exit.

Try program program MV45AFZA and user exit USEREXIT_REFRESH_DOCUMENT to provide hard error.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi andy;

you have three options here:

1. create a Z table for the same the same with fields SALES ORGN/DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL/DIVISION/CUSTOMER NUMBER & SALES DOCUMENT TYPE which you want to restrict - this re usable any number of times because you will maintain in MAINTAINCE view inside Z table.

2. HARD CODE these SALES ORGN/DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL/DIVISION/CUSTOMER NUMBER & SALES DOCUMENT TYPE which you want to restrict & this is permanent setup but when ever you want to change it you need to go to the program MV45AFZZ : USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE will trigger to throw an E - ERROR message.

functionally :

3. block the customer with respect to the sales area in Go To T-code XD02-->

Extras-->bloc the customer or you can use XD05 for the same. but here blocing will not happen basing on the sales document.

please choose for which one you want to go with.

hope this clears this issue

balajia