cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CM01 Capacity Planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

As you all know, in CM01, the detailed list for a work center shows the requirements / demand for capacity arising from different network activities assigned to that work center. However, I have noticed that if the actual hours (confirmation hours) on the operation / network activity exceed the planned hours on the operation / network activity, the operation is dropped off the CM01 report.

Do you know if there is a configuration in the system to prevent this from happening until the final confirmation is done on the network activity?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkata,

CM01 is used during planning phase of the project to distribute the capacity load based on the availability.Even in this planning you would see the current remaining week's availabilty and the furure week's availabity and not the past period.When you are confirming you would have utilised the week(availbale capacity) so it drops down from the list.I logically the system is behaving correctly in CM01.Even in configuration nothings exists to hold the utilised capacities in the CM01 report.

If you can specify your requirement we can suggest you with some other reports.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You dont need any configuration for this.

Frist understand that CM01 report works on planned & remaining planned data. If you confirm below your planned data, system calculates remaining work and displays in the report. But once it is crossed, system doesnt know the remaining work and so it is not populated in report. If you want CM01 to show the remaining planned work after crossing 100% of your planned work, you have to maintain the forecast work during confirmation, this way system knows what will be the remaining work after crossing 100%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohamed, I did know why the operations dropped off the report. Forecast hours was what I was looking for.

Answers (0)