cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer delivery (UL) without reference to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While cerating stock transfer delivery via VL01NO using UL delivery type, I am getting an error " Delivery type UL requires a receiving plant for customer"

Message no. VL304.

Can some one help me to solve this issue?

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in IMG > MM > Purchasing > Purchase Order > Set up Stock Transport Order > Define Shipping Data for Plants. There check whether you have maintained the customer (receiving plant) number and the sales area

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi;

define a CMR as per recieving plant of account group xxxx & Assign the same customer to the plant for STO pricess in order to in MM

Logistics/MM/Purchasing/purchase orders/set up stock transport order/Define shipping data for plants.

Or

maintain here in Tcode SM30 for view V_001W_IV

hope this clears your issue because its a issue related to CONFIGURATION

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your great help.

Allen: Supplying plant and Receiving plant are same (0117) storage locations are different - 0001 and 0009.

Lakshmipathi: We have maintained the customer (receiving plant) number and the sales area, still getting the error.

Balaji: I am working on your suggestions. I hope it will fix the issue. I will update the outcome soon.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created CMR with different account groups (0001, 0100, and 0120 etc) and assigned customer at MM config (Define Shipping Data for Plants) ...Unfortunately none of the proposals are working.

Can anyone through some light. Even small advice could be helpful

Thanks,

Satish

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether this link would be of any help;

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59829&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva Ram,

Thanks for the link; it explains STO process in detail.

We have an issue ''While creating stock transfer delivery via VL01NO using UL delivery type, I am getting an error u201CDelivery type UL requires a receiving plant for customer".

Let me know if you have details/information related to the above issue.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

What's your receiving plant?