Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAK-KZWI1-->Not updated....

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am storing my gross price in VBAK-KZWI1....The problem comes when I change manually my pricing condition

value the field VBAK-KZWI1 is not correctly updated....

Did somebody faced this issue?

Thanks and best regards

L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in your pricing procedure (V/08) for this kind of document and org.level what conditions are populating this field. You can know it by field SubTo in V/08, they must have the value '1'.

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

yes,I have the ´´1 ´´ marked in my pricing procedure...

I have find that the cause of the problem is when you enter manually the new pricing condition-The old one stayes

inactive but in the VBAP table its summed the value of the old one and new one.

Maybe I should use the ´´move_field_to_Vbap´´ just to overwrite the values or there is another possibility to delete automatecly the inactive price conditions from sales documents?

Thanks and best regards

L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just looking at SAP note 1022966 which states:

3. Which condition/subtotal line is taken into account?

A condition is only taken into account if it is not inactive with one of the inactive indicators 'AKLMXZ'.

For the settings 'B' (Cost), 'C' (Statistical value) and '9' (Gross value), inactive conditions are not taken into account, even with 'Y'.

It is of no consequence whether the condition is statistical or not.

Subtotal lines are always taken into account in the standard R/3 system because they never have an inactive indicator in R/3 standard pricing.

So check which indicator is set for the inactive condition. If it is other than AKLMXZ - then that explains things.

You might consider creating a subtotal that will update the KZWI1 - if you cant figure how to have the old condition removed.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Avoid the use of userexits for this issue, it must work. Check if you have any userexit working or any VOFM / formula for this condition. Check the note that Joshua suggests you, it's so useful.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that VBAK-KZWi1 or VBAP-KZWi1?

former_member588542
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry,

Its VBAP.....