cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about User Menus on Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon,

After creating several individual profiles and assigning them to the users, we've noticed that when the users which have several individual profiles login, they see a lot of the same menus entries. For example if a user have three profiles created having as base a Logistics Menu, if he have several profiles with some sort of menu path in Logistics, when he login, he does have three Logistics Directories.

How can i condense the menus in one directory only?

Secondly, is it possible to make the SAP Easy Acess as the default Menu for a group of users? Not for all.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards,

Pedro Gaspar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

brian_keenan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please look at the entries in the SSM_CUST table.

There is one for CONDENSE_MENU and DEFAULT_MENU.

you can make many settings in this table that effect the defaults, but they are for all users, I dont think u can do it for some.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brian

I've arrived at Pedro's thread after checking a recent posting in the Security forum and then did a search on the security forum for "SAP menu" and the post raised by sagar p 21/11/2007 appears to give the solution we used at a previous client back in 2002 on a 4.6 to give back the User menu option.

Cheers

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pedro,

You can compress the SAP Menu of a user by combining the roles provided to him into a single role.

Instead if you need to change the SAP Easy Access Menu for the users please explore the settings in the information page available from the menu path Extras - Administration Information.

Thank you

Regards,

Vineeth