cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ichart with multiple y axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my ichart ,i am having multiple y-axis variables

its showing all the variables in same chart.

Is it possible to shown only one variable(which ever i select) at a time .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So if I understand your question (more details always help in situations like this) you have multiple items to chart but you only want one at a time and you want the user to select from a list?

You could keep the same query and display templates, but in javascript you would need to set the 'ValueColumns' property in the chart object to the user desired column for plotting on the iChart.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question like i have a query template with 3 colums Batch,ProcessVariable,QualityVariable now i have plotted ichart with two y-axis here ProcessVariable,QualityVariable and with one x-axis Batch.

In the ichart both ProcessVariable,QualityVariable curves are shown with respect to Batch column .

Now in legend when i select proceessVariable the curve batch vs ProcessVariable should be shown and when i select QualityVariable batch vs QualityVariable curve should be shown in the chart.

If not is there any other option available so that both the curves are shown independently.

I want know whether the option is available in SAP MII iChart properties (Like if check some option in iChart properties )

with out using javascript.

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is nothing built-in for what you are trying to do. Your best bet would be to disable the legend, and provide simple html buttons or options for the user to choose ProcessVariable, QualityVariable, or both and use their desired choice to:

document.APPLETNAME.getChartObject().setValueColumns("xxx");
document.APPLETNAME.updateChart(true);

Answers (0)