cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate Expiration Notification

0 Kudos

Hello,

I would like to known some other information about "Certificate Expiration Notification " http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp1/helpdata/en/d4/5b1140d72dc442e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Do you known how can I activate this in CCMS. Under DISP ->Services a have not "Certificate Expiration Notification " in RY20 ...:-(

Thanks a lot.

Best regards

Capek Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

The certificates that you are talking about. Are these in ABAP or in NWA?

Thanks!

ManjunathBasapp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

I am looking out to certificate expire alert configuration for ABAP systems. Please help me to identify the MTE for Certificate expire.

Regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Capek,

Please check the following: Transaction RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Technical Expert Monitors -> System / All Monitoring Segments / All Monitoring Contexts -> hostname where java is running -> Services -> Keystore

This node will tell you exactly when an certificate is going to expire..

If you create an auto reaction method email to it, you will be notified via email as well.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

it looks good, thanks!!!

One question.... is there way how to set up severity and when alerts are created? No. of days before expire of cert is alert red... and so on...

Thanks.

Best regards

Capek Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Capek,

Usually this should be possible for monitoring tree elements, but for this one, it looks like it is hard coded..

In my system over here, it gives a yellow alert when a certificate is going to expire within the next three months and a red alert when it is expired.

Kind regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

I have the same status of alerts (threshold value) as you...

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards

Capek Martin