cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q30: Cannot find sales order for a committed stock item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a few item numbers which show committed stock in item master data/stock but I cannot find an open sales order or even with an open line on a closed sales order. I have tried various query reports without success.

Does anyone have a key to unlock this problem?

Thanks,

Robin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check Note 999124 - Incorrect committed\On order quantity when changing orders

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry but I am pretty new to SAP and on a learning curve so no idea what note 999124 is or even where/how I would use it.

Can you explain further please?

Robin

Lakshmipathi

Forum Points: 34,462

Solved problem (10)

Very helpful answer (6)

Helpful answer (2)

Re: Q30: Cannot find sales order for a committed stock item

Posted: Jan 12, 2011 3:18 PM in response to: Robin Bellion Reply

Check Note 999124 - Incorrect committed\On order quantity when changing orders

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have an S-user id and password to login this link

[SAP Notes Search|https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/support]

Once login, key in the above note so that it will explain in detail. As a legal policy, I cannot reproduce the said documentation here.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

There were quite a few issues / scenarios that can cause those figures to be incorrect. A lot are addressed by upgrading to the latest patch.

If the committed stock figure goes out of sync you need to run the 'Restore Item Balances' (it used to be a menu option under Admin / Utilities, now accessible from the Help Menu in SAP B1) and select the item number that is incorrect.

Please note, the restore item balances should always be run with input from SAP support, if you are a partner please log a message with SAP, if you are a client, please ask your partner to log the message. You should also backup your database before running this.

I think if you search this forum you will find a few posts to do with Restore Item Balances.

Regards,

Adrian

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried various query reports without success

Did you try t.code VA05? You can also check CO09.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Sorry but I am pretty new to SAP and on a learning curve so no idea what t.code VA05 or CO09 are or even where/how I would use them.

Can you explain further please?

Robin