cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new for language translation task, basically we have only one system available and I have to perform language translation with in one system with Target Languages FR (French) , Spanish (ES) and Suppliment as EN (English)

I performed the following steps:

1. As client 000 in SMLT I imported support packages for FR and ES (Target Languages)

2.Classified suppliment language EN

3.As client 040 I Performed Language supplementation for EN

From this I do not have idea what shall I have to do, and how to verify weather translation working or not?

If any idea please explain me with detail steps.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Srinivas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check SMLT logs??

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose,

where can we check SMLT logs ? So what would be next step , is the language translation done? please tell me details.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SMLT , there you can see all the languages which were imported. Expand that and see the logs and make sure that you have imported correctly

Thanks

Prince Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, Jose No issues in logfiles. What would be the next step in language translation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want just to verify whether the newly installed languages are working, activate these languages in the system by setting these languages in the zcsa/installed_languages parameter and try to log in selecting the languages SAPGui welcome screen,

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Mike. Basically I was able to login to French and Spanish. But I want to check translation issue. Basically I did language supplementation as EN. So, I want to check If some report or table which could not display in French ,that particular portion should display in EN instead of blank.

I have to verify this to make sure translation working or not.

Answers (0)