cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Level Report

0 Kudos

Hi,

Trying to configure SL reports using ccmsping.

1.Registered CCMSping in solution manager and able to see the data in RZ23n in solution manager.

2. Created a solution for solution manager activated the content from CCMS for System Availability and Monitoring Objects from CCMS.

3.Selected the options Instance availability, Instance logon availability, Logon-group availability in system availability.

4.selected Monitering system as CEN given SID and RFC as NONE in in system availability.

I have two issues one is when i go to instance availability tab i am unable to see or type the monitering segment , object, context and attribute but in Monitering object from ccms i am able to select monitering segment , object, context and attribute.

and the report getting generated is empty

Solution manager is on EPh1 and ST-SER Release 701_2008_2

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

If the CEN is located on the Solution Manager system you can use the RFC NONE to connect Solution Manager to the CEN, however to included data from the local CPH of the remote system, you will also need an RFC between the Solution Manager system and satellite system of the type SM_<sid>CLNT<client>_READ. If you have no connection defined, you can't pull any data.

Have you looked at SAP Note 872569 - Central Performance History and SL Reporting? Also SAP Note 944496 - CCMS Ping and SL Reporting? There is helpful information in there too,

Regards,

Paul

Answers (0)