cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Consultants,

I request you to help me to solve the below mentioned issue.

We have migrated PI content in our client system and started testing RFC to File scenario. While sending data from ECC to PI, all the messages are getting stuck in SM58 with error "Commit fault: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: lookup".

Same scenario is working fine in our system. only problem with the client system.

Regarding this issue I have found many threads and SAP note 730870 and crosschecked the following

- Did full Cache refresh.

- SLD check.

- RFC (T) test OK.

- Program id, client and login user in RFC sender Communication Channel in Integration Directory.

- Sender service, Interface and Namespace in sender Agreement.

Everything is fine and I have not found any thing wrong.

Appreciate your help.

With regards,

Nausheen

• In one instance we have configured 800 as ABAP client and 001 as PI client. sending data from 800 to 001 client.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you check that the client setting in SLD configuration for BS is the same in CC/RFC configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have changed the ABAP client 001 to 800 and the same is not updated in Adapter specific identifiers. Once I did a comparison with SLD, it started working.

Regards,

Nausheen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check RFC adapter configurations ,RFC destination details and Program id,Program id is Case sensitive .Pls check the below urls.

Thanks

ravi