Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending attached files with invoice email

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We have an invoice output type configured to send invoice as email. This is almost SAP standard setup.

Users sometimes uploads documents to the invoice via the "Services for object" button in the invoice. This can be excel, word or pdf documents.

Is it possible to attach these documents to the same email as the one containing the actual invoice.

Best regards

Thomas Madsen Nielsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message - When closing old threads, there is no need to add a comment. Adding a pasted answer like "closing" only brings old threads to the top of the forum list and pushes current ones down. If you do add a comment, please indicate just how the problem was resolved. Rob

TMNielsen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Rob

you (SDN) put in a new limit of only 10 open issues - i wonder why - so I had to clean up a lot of very old open issues, and it took me 3 tries to realize that there was a quick option "mark as answered". Sorry for that.

But I don't understand why you confuse this thread with that info.

This is a complete new thread, so if possible could you please remove your post again, and my reply also.

Thanks for you help.

PS. actually I just realized that the function "mark as answered" also brings the thread up front, so how can I close open threads?

Nevermind - this discussion should not take place in this thread.

Edited by: Thomas M. Nielsen on Jan 12, 2011 4:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

you (SDN) put in a new limit of only 10 open issues - i wonder why - so I had to clean up a lot of very old open issues,

Well, it's not a "new" limit. It's been around for quite a while now. It's there because some users were abusing the system by asking multiple questions without providing any feedback. Allowing only ten open threads is an (admitedly imperfect) way to address this.

>

> But I don't understand why you confuse this thread with that info.

Whern a thread is marekd as answered, some users drop them from their watch list so there is no guarantee they (you) will see the comment.

Rob