cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF Manual Production Order in ECC to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where we are using CTM planning to generate PP/DS orders in APO and CIF to ECC.

Now in one of the scenarios we have 2 production version for 2 different resources, we want to consider only one version for CTM planning. The second version we do not want to include in planning.

Now CTM will create orders only on the version (PDS) included in planning and planned order will CIF to ECC. In ECC due to some constraint the production version is changed and planned order is converted to production order.

Now when this production order flows to APO though the order is displayed the operation description is not displayed.

Could anyone please suggest how I can handle scenario where I can change production version manually in ECC and the order is displayed properly in APO.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjog Mishrikotkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please try to resend the order with report RCIFORDT to APO and also please try to =explode the same source of supply in APO and lemme know the results.

Rgs- Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas/Nandkumar,

thanks for the response, in my case the issue is that I have got two production versions in ECC. One production version is used for planning in CTM while the other version should not be considered in APO CTM for planning.

The productionj version which I am not using for planning, I can manually attach the version in ECC to the planned order and the planned order should get CIFed to APO with the source of supply and resource details.

Vikas after executing the report also the source of supply is not getting displayed in the planned order.

Is their a solution by which i can achieve the above results.

Thanks,

Sanjog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check this condition is valid

When production version is changed for the order the system determines new source of supply which is valid according to production version and lot size quantity.

The Order Quantity must be within the Maximum and Minimum lotsize inorder to select new valid Source of Supply.

Also request you to execute /SAPAPO/CCR by selecting the Manufactruing Orders and check box with operations.

Thanks,

nandha