cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No valid task list for material in XXX plant XXX for sel.criteria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I have encountered this problem when i'm trying to convert a planned order to production order. This is a make-to-order (MTO) scenarion

I have configured a make to order situation. Material master

strad grp = 25, MRP = PD, item cat= 0002

Running mrp md50 creates planned order,

however once i trying to convert it to production order, there is error message which is "No valid task list for material in XXX plant XXX for sel.criteria"

I have create a normal bom and routing using Ca01 and cs01. May i know what's wrong with this error. Need help urgently.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear .

Please check the following ; As long as its a MTO process , routing will normal [CA01-Normal Routing -N with usage 1 -Production and Status -4-rELASED GENERAL]

1.If you are routing is already in place ,then goto Planned order in MD04 or MD12-Compare the Planned Order Opening date , Start Date and Finsh date along with Routing and BOM validity date .Adjust the planned Order dates accoringly and systm will not flag you this messages because it will not within validity of routing /bom while conversion .More oever , planned order dats come from Sales Order delivery date while processing the requirement through MD50 [MRP on Sales Order ] .

Please remeber that while running MRP in MD05 , it will not plan the next till the lowest level of BOM rather you should plan throughj MD02-NETCH , 3,1,1,3,2 .

2.Goto OPL8-Define order type depedent parameters -Oredr Type and Plant Code -Master Data Tab -Maintain the following ;

Application ; P -Production /Selection id :01 /Task list type should be N and Mark Automatic Selection .

3.While creation of Routin in CA01-You must enetre Usage-1 -Production and Status as 4-Relased so that this routing will used in MRP as well as while conversion of PLanned Order to Production Order .

4.In MRP4 view -if you maintained production version , the check the valaity and lot size as per the BOM selection methods 2/3 -selection by production version.

Try and check

Regards

JH

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MRP run by MD50 fifty means ur material is individual material... so that create BOM using to code CS61 with ref. to sales order line item and routing also same create from ca01 but use Sales order and line item..

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the whether task list is assigned to the selction ID (Maintained int he order type)

Path: SFC -Masterdat-tasklist selection

Regards

Karthikeyan

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OPL8 check what is selction ID for Routing.For that selection ID check the Priority (Usage and status) for task list type 'N'.Compare it with you Routing Usage and status.

Regards,

Velmurugan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i have checked OPL8, there is no selection ID .

Can i check if i have to create a dependencies for my routings or bom, if so, how do i need to maintatin it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jia

==========================================================================================

hi, i have checked OPL8, there is no selection ID .

Can i check if i have to create a dependencies for my routings or bom, if so, how do i need to maintatin it.

===========================================================================================

You need to maintain the OPL8 for the Plant & Order type combination

, In that you have to maintain the seletcion criteria for your routing

Go to OPL8 Transaction

Click on new entries

Specify your Plant & Order type

Fill the Routing selection Criteria & other mandatory fields.

Save

Once done the above steps, you try for your planned order conversion.

Revert for any further details in this regard

Regards

BRSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, it has already been maintained. please advice.

isit due to routing? as this is a Make-To-Order product, how should i create the routing?

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how should i create the routing?

Dear in your first post you said you have created normal BOM and Routing now you asking how should i create the routing?

Check these points for your issue:

1.what is your routing status it should be 4

2.Check the validity dates of routing.

3.In OPL8 did you maintained any thing under sub tab if yes they should be.

a.Application should be P

b.Selection id :01

c.Task list type should be N

Check and Revert.

Cheers

KK