cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of changes in the notification execution dates

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to generate a list of changes in the execution dates of the notification in t-code QM02. Table VIQMEL.

I want to know how many times the field 'required end date' has been changed in the 'execution' details of administration tab of the notification.

Please help....

Regards

Vrish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

We cannot see the list as the entry in the field is not configured to capture the changes. This can be configured in the customizing settings. Problem is solved for me.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Customizing settings required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to QM02 and click on "ACTION LOG " button at the top of the screen , here you can find the list of changes with field name and person's name who did the change in the notification..

Please check and revert..

Regards,

Priyanka

0 Kudos

@ Priyanka & Sumit,

I have tried these standard options, but the changes in the date, viz how many times the notification was closed (after reopening) is not getting recorded here. It only shows the recent change date. I want a list of changes edited in that field.

For e.g.

Notification was closed on 01.08.2010,

but then again reopened on 03.09.2010, closed on 14.09.2010,

again reopened on 19.12.2010 & closed on 05.01.2011,

Then in this case I should get a list that the changes were done on 01.08.2010, 14.09.2010 & 05.01.2011.

Is it possible WITHOUT ABAP help?

Please reply,

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Vrish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

without help of ABAP you can see the change the fields ..

When you click on action log button after reopening the notification. in that case you can see the status change with date and time....

plz check n revert..

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the menu bar of notification, go to Extras--> Change Documents --> Changes.

In that you can check all the changes done w.r.t. standard fields in the notification.

Thanks

SUMIT