cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition per delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have a small fee of 350SEK per order when the total order cost is lower than 2000SEK per delivery date.

The problem is that we now can have several orders and several deliverys on the same customer, with the same delivery date, so I would like to setup a conditon that makes an over-all calculation so that there is only total fee per delivery date and not on every order.

My first thought was to set this up as a condition when the invoice is created, but some customers have monthly billing, with many different delivery days, so it doesn't work like that either.

Can someone help?

Thanks in advance.

/Gherry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manual handling is what we do today. I want to setup the system to think for me.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create your own SIS for deliveries with daily frequency. Populated the total cost, by customer, so you have the amounts by day. In the invoice, set a condition with a formula in AltCTy where you can define your own algorithm with ABAP, ie: you search in your infostructure (SIS) what amount the customer has deliveried and set the value of condition in XKWERT.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In sales documenmt type go the field requested delivery date/pricing date/ purchase order date : under Prop. f pricing date set indicator as "A".

This will work.

Shekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give your marketing folks a report to check when this happens. Train them to create a debit memo request to charge the amount when it is needed.