cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Width of the Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Is there any class or method or feature, using which we can identify the available height / width of the browser within the WDA Window / View / Component Controller?

2. Can we set an image as background and set dynamic text over it, using grid or table or anything in WDA? As far as I have seen, you can only insert an image as an object and can't place anything on top of it.

Regards

Gladson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

1. not possible. but why u want to check the width and height. web dynpro has the property height and width for the layout data.

there if you give some % (say X%) in those propert, the element will always take the X % of hte browser window.

automatically it will adjust when the user resizes the window.

2. this also is not possible in web dynpro. however if you are using the application in portal, there you can customize the theme,

and put images in the background.

thanks

sarbjeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Sarbjeet. The reasons ->

1. % will not help in my case, as I want to stretch the image in the header portion, without losing the dimension proportion of the logo. I want the top header portion to be BLUE, as per our company theme, with the logo on the left extreme and the blue extending.

2. We are NOT using Portal.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1. you can give the fixed dimension to the logo say 100px and then give the blue image as 100%.

so the logo will be of fixed size and the blue portion will take the rest of the place.

2. ohk then try to see if anything is possible widh custom themes from web dynpro itself.

thanks

sarbjeet

Answers (0)