cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

movement type 605

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody used movement type 605? I already did 603 via outbound delivery goods issue (VL02N).. I would like to know how I could receive the stocks on the other plant.. what tcode to use for movement 605? I tried MIGO GR with reference to outbound delivery, but system will not accept.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member431149
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction MB0A.

Enter the delivery number and use movement type 101.

The system will automatically convert the movement type to 605.

Best regards,

Iqshaan

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

603 & 605 are the mov types used during 2 step Stock transfer process, so after issuing from plant using 603 mov type, try refering to OBD or PO or the preceding doc., which uses the 605 mov type.

Rgds

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I tried to do MIGO Goods Receipt with reference to both Outbound and PO, but the system does not accept. I am receiving the error message below:

"Movement type 605 is not planned for this operation".

I checked the configuration it is assigned to MIGO tcode..

This is standard movement type, should there be additional config for this one?

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gemma

Are you doing cross company stock tranfer? in that case 643 & 645 are the mov types used to issue & receipt

Rgds

Ramesh

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you posted the GI with delivery type UL & movement type 603, goods have to be received via MIGO A10 R02. Goods movement will be posted via movement type 605.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is error message you are getting when are trying to use movement type 605 wth reference to outbound delivery ?

Also try to reference to purchase order with movement 605 for doing goods reciept.

Br,

Tushar