cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Receiver CC SSL Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is idoc to EDI Invoice scenario, but we are using HTTPS protocol in receiver (AS2) adapter.

When we select the HTTPS protocol it is asking below SSL Certificates

1. Server Certificate (key Store)

2. Private key for client Authentication

These two certificates are same like what we are giving in the agreements or different?

If different which certificate details we need to give here.

Thanks

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are using HTTPS as Transport Protocal.

you partner should provide you thier HTTPS certificate.

you must store it in Keystore in NWA.

and mention it in Server Certificate(Keystore).

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

According to your answer HTTPS certificate is different than normal one (what we are giving in the agreements)

What about the "Private key for client Authentication", which details i need to give here?

we gave the same certificate paths in AS2 CC, now we are getting the below error. Could you please suggest what is the issue

"Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: javax.resource.ResourceException: SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found # , SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found # "

Thanks

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HTTPS protocol will be used if you are going with transport level security . As told by suresh, you need to get the required certificate from the partner for HTTPS .

Certificate which you have provided seems to be wrong one so it results in SSLHandshakeException.

Regards,

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

HTTPS Certificate will contain root, validator and actual certificate as a chain.

it seems problem with the certificate only.

try to uplaod it again and check.

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkataramesh Boppana

This error **SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found**

Is come basicaly is come to when the certificate is not correct or not install the correct path, These certificate is provide by the trade partner, So please check the certificate or path,

please let me know if you requried more details:

Thanks & regards

Pankaj

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>What about the "Private key for client Authentication", which details i need to give here?

This is not mandatory. If Client Authentication is not required at receiver side, you may leave it blank.

>>SEEBURGER AS2: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found #

Make sure that the certificate is installed correctly in correct View in NWA. Also make sure that the path mentioned is correct e.g. TRUSTED/ViewName/CertificateName

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the following..Hope it should solve the No trusted issue

TRUSTED/ViewName/*

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

which AS2 adapter you are using?

To my knowledge it is same....