Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding issue in delivery document

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have some requirement with rounding screnario in delivery document. The Base unit of measure in material master is EA, there is no sales unit of measure maintained. All sales and deliveries in EA's. We maintained the UOM conversion with CAR. 12EA = 1 CAR.

We use Scheduling agreement for our customers, the system is not rounding the quantity in SA seems it is standard system behavior. That is ok, but the requirement is the delivery quantity should be rounded like below.

schedule line qty in Scheduling agreement is 38 EA, when i create delivery the system copying 38 EA as delivery quantity. here how do we get the delivery qty as 36 EA. If it gives 36 EA, they can send 3 CAR to customer.

I tried maintained 1CAR in material master delivery unit field, but it did not help us in rounding to 36 EA.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We are going to analysis availability check user exits, delivery process user exit and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 for this issue.Hope one of the above ones will help in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered maintaining 12EA in the field of "Delivery unit" of material master ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I can not use EA in delivery unit since it is used as Base unit of measure. If we try to use, system will show below error message.

The alternative unit of measure is the same as the base unit of measure

We used 1 CAR in delivery unit field, but it did not fully help. It will just show warning message (Increment 1 CAR not complied with) in delivery while changing the delivery quantity.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakki

This requirement of yours can be solved by writing a simple piece of code in the relavant user exit.

Pls prepare a FSpec, with full & complete logic & instruct your ABAPer to do it.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst- SAP SD/MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Went through the link given by Mr.Ram.

The best & the simple way is to change the Sales UoM to cartons.

I think, this should work, as anyways, your business deals ONLY in cartons with its customers.

Try it out & pls update the forum quickly.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using delivery unit field in the material master sales:sales org1 view.

If you want to use any other rounding profile, then think about using the field Rounding profile in the same view.

Regards,

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sivaram,

I tried both options, did not work in delivery document. It gives only warning message when we change the qty in VL01N or VL02N. But no automatic qty adjustment.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Similar issue was discussed in the past;

Check this link

Regards,

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update. Actually we don't use the sales unit of measure. We use only BOM and mintained alternative uom with conversions. Now we can not introduce using sales unit of measure. Customer gives order in EA, but shipments physically done in cartons, no partial cartons allowed in shipment.

So, i have to try using some userexits in delivery for rounding down always.

Order qty: 100 EA, 12EA = 1CAR. The available qty is only 74. In this case we can delivery only 72 which is equal to 6 CAR.

I think we can use USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN, USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT in program RV03VFZZ. Can you tell me which userexit is correct for this scenario. And we need to maintain delivery unit in material master.

Regards,

Lakshmikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simultaneously

We also need to maintain the necessary "Tolerance" in the corresponding customer master record.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

lakshmikanthc2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Sivaram,

Can you please suggest me whether these user exits can be used at the time of delivery creation (VL01N, VL10A, VL10C and VL10E).

Regards,

Lakshmikanth